Kajsa gets stuck into her book, as seen in this VIDEO. For the weekend she teamed up with Steve A for a couple of wet and wild rides and had a quieter week generally, plenty of time for recovery while reading about record holder Billie.
It started off as a very quiet week but by the weekend the table swelled as 36 separate riders passing the mark.
The wind didn’t stop JP and Tony B grabbing 3 each, and 4 other riders getting 2, Mike K once again in one monumental 200 mile ride. Several riders battled the elements for Audax 200K rides; Shell and Ricki G at “Straight on at Rosies” with a particularly cruel return back into the teeth of Sat nights gale, while Mike C and Shaun H joined in with a very wet day out of Tewskesbury.
Other rides of note this week:
- Stephen R – 10,000 feet of climbing in the windy Howgills
- Alex H – A lap of Arron after the ferry over, with a danger of being stranded by the wind
- Andy L – Loading up a mountain Bike with luggage in preparation for off road multi day adventures
- PeeJay – Loving the wind so much he went out for 150 miles
- Steve G – Mr late night battling a headwind to then see it die down removing the helping hand on the return
- Dave B – Who once again went surfing axle deep floods and riding all day after the soaking
These updates are now going monthly, unless something spectacular deserves reporting. To follow the latest news as we see it please follow 100mileriders on Twitter
Top 10 – week 6
24 Steve Abraham
19 Jack Peterson
18 Kajsa Tylén
14 Steve Gee
13 David Kohler
13 Ricki Goode (A5R)
11 Phill Cloke
10 Mike Kelly
10 Tony Barlow
9 Andy C